Case Management SASSM02795
The SASS MHP works to alleviate or stabilize mental health symptoms of selected clients, which impairs their ability to adjust to home, community integration, or maintain living stability; provides therapeutic services to individuals, families or groups regarding psychological or emotional problems such as therapeutic setting by performing
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Provides active guidance/feedback role during family contacts (i.e. supervised visitation, family counseling sessions, and all other family interactions)
· Handles aspects of intake as assigned per program need
· Provides transportation for clients within program guidelines
· Actively works on the permanency of clients served as appropriate to program goals (i.e. move clients to least restrictive appropriate placement)
· Provides outreach and in-home services in the wide geographical area as appropriate to program requirements
· Provides skill training for daily living
· Represents the agency at court hearings as necessary
· Provides on-call services and crisis intervention, including after hours and weekends, according to program guidelines
· Assists in the integration of all services provided for the client by serving as a central point of communications for service components
· Provides rehabilitative mental health counseling and specific services according to the funding source (such as a Medicaid) where applicable
· Organizes group Provides mental health and rehabilitative service, assisting in the development of assessments, treatment planning, and evaluation
· Provides parent training and education to caretakers where appropriate
· Monitors client progress and periodically reassesses the client level of functioning as required by standards
· Performs other related duties as needed
· The role requires traveling will be at a 40% weekly
Education: BSW or BA/BS degree in a related field
Experience: Entry Level
· Reliable transportation
· Valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving record with OHU required levels of coverage for auto insurance
ONE HOPE UNITED VALUES:
· Do the Right Thing | We serve the best interest of our clients and staff. We act mindfully and responsibly, honoring our commitments. We’re willing to challenge the status quo.
· Fully Contribute | We bring our presence, passion, and ideas to every interaction, and we respect differing views and backgrounds so that others can do the same.
· Empower One Another | We collaborate with, care for, and encourage each other toward greater impact, treating everyone with dignity and respect
· Turn Hope into Action | We believe in the resiliency of the human spirit. We advocate for those in need and do what it takes to build a better future for all.
· Seek Impact Every Day | We make things happen, and make them count. We leverage all our resources and make data-informed decisions for maximum, sustainable results.
· Always Keep Improving | We pursue excellence in an atmosphere of innovation. We embrace change, take prudent risks, learn from failure, and recognize success.
We Invest In You
· Tuition reimbursement up to $2500 per year
· Up to 4 weeks paid Vacation Days ; up to 6 paid Personal Days and up to 5 paid Sick days annually
· Medical, dental, vision, 403b Retirement, flexible spending accounts, health savings account, and short-term disability options
· Agency paid life up to $50K based on salary
· Voluntary Supplemental Life for Employee, Spouse and Child(ren)
· Voluntary Legal Plans
· Agency paid long term after 1 year of employment
· Career ladders, professional development, and promotion opportunities
· Relocation assistance is available
· Discounted child care tuition for OHU employees at our highly rated OHU Child Care facilities
· Free LCSW and LCPC Supervision hours available in some locations
A Different Kind Of Employer One Hope United is strong and ready to grow. Are you ready to grow with us?
· 800 talented professionals strong, serving 10,000 children and families in Illinois, Wisconsin, Missouri and Florida
· Fiscally stable, $50 Million agency-- strong since 1895
· Energetic leadership and a rich community of support
One Hope United does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. One Hope United is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.