The Intact Supervisor position is a senior management position responsible for the overall leadership, management, and organizational development of programs and services for the Intact Program in the Olney, Illinois office.
Intact Family Services
Intact Family Services maintain and strengthen family units, by providing in-home services designed to prevent children from entering the foster care system. This program, works with family strengths, monitors the family dynamics, provides linkages to community resources, assists with housing or school issues, and provides information regarding child development/age-appropriate behavior and discipline as well as general case management services. Emphasis is on child safety and keeping the family together. The program provides intensive in-home case management as well as 24-hour response to emergencies.
· Case management—Provide families with case managers, who monitor families weekly to ensure that the families are provided and linked with needed services.
· Linkage with substances abuse treatment programs— Referrals for both inpatient and outpatient drug treatment programs are available to all family members.
· In-home counseling—Program provides weekly counseling for adults, children, couples and families. Intact also refers families to out-of-home counseling within the community.
· Community linkage services—Families are referred to a number of community-based services, including medical services, counseling, drug/alcohol treatment support groups, food pantries, housing, employment training, and continuing education programs.
· Develops policies and procedures for assigned programs; facilitates programmatic and operational guidelines for program and staff
· Develop, execute, and evaluate the activities of the programs and services
· Execute Correction Action when required
· Build alliances and partnerships with the community and maintain connections with the appropriate government (DCFS) and private agencies
· Seek funding from public and private initiatives for program expansion and will promote and maintain One Hope United’s mission and values
· Maintain, review and control of financial affairs for programs and service.
· Provides direct supervision of Intact staff including training, development, coaching, counseling; disciplinary procedures; performance reviews; recommendations for promotions, demotions, transfers, or terminations
· Responsible for timely completion of assignments and adapts to changing workloads to include work in evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
· Master’s Degree in Human Services and or Related Field
Experience and Skills:
· 3-5 Years of Child Welfare Supervisory experience preferred
· Expertise in clinical interventions with all types of clients
· Demonstrated successful supervisory experience in child welfare or related areas
· Demonstrated knowledge of Illinois juvenile court system
· Must have a demonstrated knowledge and success in Performance-Based Contracts
· Experience and understanding of working with abused and neglected children
· Excellent written communication, verbal and interpersonal skills
· Ability to function well independently
· Highly organized, yet flexible and can manage multiple priorities
· Ability to demonstrate project management, organization, and analytical skills
· Proficient use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
· A valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record with required 50/100/50 auto insurance coverages
· Supervision of Intact Services
· Clinical case consultation
· Review and approving clinical incidents, weekly stakeholder reporting, new intake
· Providing ongoing support, advocacy, and training for Staff
· Professional, consistent supervision of staff
· Demonstrated success in meeting performance objectives
· Candidate must be willing to visit Olney and Effingham office on a weekly basis
· Must have excellent communication skills
· Must be willing to make a minimum of a 3-year commitment
ONE HOPE UNITED VALUES:
Do the Right Thing | We serve the best interest of our clients and staff. We act mindfully and responsibly, honoring our commitments. We’re willing to challenge the status quo.
Fully Contribute | We bring our presence, passion, and ideas to every interaction, and we respect differing views and backgrounds so that others can do the same.
Empower One Another | We collaborate with, care for, and encourage each other toward greater impact, treating everyone with dignity and respect
Turn Hope into Action | We believe in the resiliency of the human spirit. We advocate for those in need and do what it takes to build a better future for all.
Seek Impact Every Day | We make things happen, and make them count. We leverage all our resources and make data-informed decisions for maximum, sustainable results.
Always Keep Improving | We pursue excellence in an atmosphere of innovation. We embrace change, take prudent risks, learn from failure, and recognize success.
We Invest In You
· Tuition reimbursement up to $2500 per year
· Up to 4 weeks paid Vacation Days; up to 6 paid Personal Days and up to 5 paid Sick days annually
· Medical, dental, vision, 403b Retirement, flexible spending accounts, health savings account, and short-term disability options
· Agency paid life up to $50K based on salary
· Voluntary Supplemental Life for Employee, Spouse, and Child(ren)
· Voluntary Legal Plans
· Agency paid long term after 1 year of employment
· Career ladders, professional development, and promotion opportunities
· Relocation assistance is available
· Free LCSW and LCPC Supervision hours available in some locations
A Different Kind Of Employer One Hope United is strong and ready to grow. Are you ready to grow with us?
· 800 talented professionals strong, serving 10,000 children and families in Illinois, Wisconsin, Missouri, and Florida
· Fiscally stable, $50 Million agency-- strong since 1895
· Energetic leadership and a rich community of support
One Hope United does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. One Hope United is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.