Intact Family Services Case Manager
The Intact Family Services Case Manager provides in-home services to identify service needs while assessing child and family safety. Role Requires Critical and Clinical Decision-making skills to ensure family safety.
Job Duties Include:
- Case managers tasks include completing client assessments, strength-based services plans, use of SACWICS data system, coordinating and facilitating services to community resources, crisis intervention services, assist families in locating employment, housing, daycare, and assistance with meeting basic needs.
- Case managers also assist in arranging and/or provides transportation for families, such as school appointments, medical appointments, etc. Case managers will be required to participate in Court proceedings on behalf of the child and family which includes testimony and hearings, compiling court records, preparing case records as well as acts as a liaison with multiple public and private agencies to advocate and assist with services needs of families.
- Home-based Service experience and CWEL preferred.
- Ability to function well in a team environment and work well with outside collaterals. Resourceful in researching issues and developing solutions with minimal supervision.
- Ability to demonstrate project management, organizational, and analytical skills. Interpersonal skills and effective communication skills: verbal, written and listening. Demonstrate documentation, presentation skills, problem-solving techniques and ability to build professional relationships Position will cover multiple counties.
- Bachelor's in Human Services and or Related Field required
- Minimum 1-2 years Experience in Field
- CWEL - Child Welfare Licensure preferred
- Auto Insurance
- Driver’s License
- Physical Exam/TB
Intact Family Services
Intact Family Services maintain and strengthen family units, by providing in-home services designed to prevent children from entering the foster care system. This program, works with family strengths, monitors the family dynamics, provides linkages to community resources, assists with housing or school issues, and provides information regarding child development/age-appropriate behavior and discipline as well as general case management services. Emphasis is on child safety and keeping the family together. The program provides intensive in-home case management as well as 24-hour response to emergencies.
- Case management—Provide families with case managers, who monitor families weekly to ensure that the families are provided and linked with needed services.
- Linkage with substances abuse treatment programs— Referrals for both inpatient and outpatient drug treatment programs are available to all family members.
- In-home counseling—Program provides weekly counseling for adults, children, couples and families. Intact also refers families to out-of-home counseling within the community.
- Community linkage services—Families are referred to a number of community-based services, including medical services, counseling, drug/alcohol treatment support groups, food pantries, housing, employment training and continuing education programs.
We Invest In You!
- Tuition assistance up to $2500 per year
- Up to 4 weeks paid Vacation Days; up to 6 paid Personal Days and up to 5 paid Sick days annually
- Medical, dental, vision, retirement plan, health savings account, and short-term disability options
- Agency paid life up to $50K based on salary
- Voluntary Supplemental Life for Employee, Spouse, and Child(ren)
- Voluntary Legal Plans
- Agency paid long term after 1 year of employment
- Career ladders, professional development, and promotion opportunities
- Free LCSW and LCPC Supervision hours available in some locations
A Different Kind Of Employer - One Hope United is strong and ready to grow. Are you ready to grow with us?
- 800 talented professionals strong, serving 10,000 children and families in Illinois, Wisconsin, Missouri, and Florida
- Fiscally stable, $50 Million agency-- strong since 1895
- Energetic leadership and a rich community of support
One Hope United does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. One Hope United is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace. One Hope United participates in e Verify.